Are you looking for the right platform for legal research? Then, we’ll introduce you to Lexis Advance for independent studying. Here, you get more than 60,000 legal research references, news, and free online sources. Let’s dive in deep to more about Lexis Advance.
About Lexis Advance
LexisNexis is an enterprise that serves as a platform for selling data mining information. Here, you can sell data via online portals, online legal research platforms for global customers.
It is an efficient platform to make the best use of it. It allows you access to content that is trustable and reliable.
With Lexis Advance, you can intensify your research skills and know precisely what is a relevant search? Its user-friendly features make it easy to use.
Now, accessing ancient, latest, and both local and international legal data can be easy from multiple sources.
Here you can see how to login your credit card accounts online:
How to register for Lexis Advance?
If you’re new to Lexis Advance then you can easily sign up for free. Go to the official website of LexisNexis and follow the given steps.
- On the official page https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/gateway.page, you can see Sign up in the top right corner.
- Click on it. It redirects to a new page.
- Here, you can see ‘If you’re a new member?’ click on it.
- Then, a new registration page opens up.
- Here, enter Sign in name, email address, password, and confirm password.
- Go for Recaptcha verification.
- Click on Join Now.
Now, you’re a registered member of Lexis Advance. Then, you can sign in and check.
How to Sign in to Lexis Advance?
If you’re a registered member of Lexis Advance then you can sign in with two simple steps:
- Visit the official website of LexisNexis at https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/gateway.page.
- Click on the Sign-in option in the top right corner.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
And it’s done!
How to change ID or password?
In case you have forgotten your ID or password then you don’t need to worry much. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Sign-in option at https://www.lexisnexis.com.
- Below you can see forgot ID or password option. Click on it.
- Then, you’re directed to a new page.
- Here you see two options: forgot ID or forgot password?
- If you forgot your ID, then enter the email address with which you created your LexisNexis account ID and password. Once you’ve entered, click on Submit.
- If you forgot the password, then enter your ID. Click on Submit.
If you’re not able to change your ID or password then you can call customer support at 1800 999 906.
Why choose Lexis Advance?
It’s a one-stop legal research solution for the customers.
- Converts researches into actions: Here, you can research anything and everything. Smoothly integrate your solutions with Lexis Advance.
- Directs to relevant sources: Keep an eye on your field of action. Directs you to authoritative, news, and home pages of your searches.
- Assures that it provides you with everything: It makes sure that you’re not missing on a single thing. You get all the types of legal content you search for from authoritative sources.
- Rely on its tool: Behave as if you’ve zero knowledge and try to learn from the basics. There are innovative tools like the color code tool with the help of which you can search for terms fast with some interesting facts.
- Visualize & Predict: With Lexis Advance, you can get detailed insights. Then, you can recognize the patterns and based on that make sound decisions. Make proper use of analyzing tools.
- Confirms that you’re using good law: You need to trust the experts in legal citations. They will serve you with the best and the trusted sources.
- Assists you anytime-anywhere: Now, you can access Lexis Advance on your mobile phone, tablets, and laptops. So, you can perform legal research with ease and comfort.
How to request a Free Trial?
To request a free trial session, you need to register for Lexis Advance.
- Visit the official page of LexisNexis.
- Scroll down and you can see an option Request for Free Trial.
- Click on it. It redirects you to a new page.
- Here, fill in all the details like First Name, Last Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Designation, and City.
- Then, enter the name of the organization and select the type of organization from the drop-down list.
- Once you’re done, enter the captcha code efficiently.
- Then, click on submit button.
Your free trial session will be scheduled. You’ll receive the trial session details on your registered number and email address.
How Much Does Lexis Advance Cost?
First, you can go for a free trial. Then, you can decide which subscription plan you want to take. If you’re willing to sign up for one year, then it will cost $108 a month. It will include only your state’s cases and laws. If you want both states as well as federal cases, go to the next pricing range that is $125 a month for three years, or $148.84 a month for one year. Choose your plan based on the requirements.